March 29, 2017 - March 30, 2017
March 30, 2017 - March 31, 2017
April 25, 2017 - April 28, 2017
Action Collab Facilitator Training, April 27-28
We are pleased to announce the upcoming two-day Action Collab Facilitator Training, April 27th and 28th in San Francisco.
The Facilitator Training includes:
- First-hand experience participating in an Action Collab process
- In-depth introduction to the process framework and rationale
- Improv exercise instructions and practice
- Approach for framing design challenges, and
- Hands-on practice giving instruction to set up Action Collab modules.
- Learn how to accelerate the creativity and problem-solving of your team and colleagues.
- Acquire new types of collaboration skills that will ensure everyone is engaged and inspired.
- Develop an approach to turn challenges into action-oriented.
- Graduates of the Facilitator Training are added to ISKME's roster of experienced facilitators and, with evidence of competency, are considered for ISKME Action Collabs and Big Ideas Fest facilitation opportunities.
Facilitating an Action Collab is like having a shortcut to group magic! The lively, fast-paced approach makes it exciting to watch as the group collaborates to develop creative solutions to even the most daunting design challenges.
- Cost is $1,800 and includes breakfast and lunch both days.
- Register: https://payments.iskme.org
- Full refund is available up to 14 days prior to April 27, 2015
- Mon - Tues, April 27 - 28, 2015
- 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day
730 Harrison Street
San Francisco, CA 94107