Senior Python Web Developer
Lead core development team as they design and build educational research tools. Ensure successful integration of new features and improvements in our education applications. This position requires collaboration with product development and design teams.
Specific duties include:
- Architecting backend solutions;
- Executing front end development;
- Managing teams of developers in an agile development environment;
- Working with project managers to advise on project proposal deliverable timelines, offering guidance on task assignments and resource allocation;
- Meeting the development deadlines based on agreed upon timelines and schedules.
Please email email@example.com. Include your cover letter, resume, and any links that would help us understand the work that you have done.
ISKME is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ISKME is an independent, education nonprofit whose mission is to improve the practice of continuous learning, collaboration, and change in the education sector. Established in 2002, ISKME conducts social science research, develops research-based innovations, and facilitates innovation that improves knowledge sharing in education. Based in Silicon Valley’s Half Moon Bay, California, ISKME supports innovative teaching and learning practices throughout the globe, and is well-known for its pioneering open education initiatives. ISKME also assists policy makers, foundations, and education institutions in designing, assessing, and bringing continuous improvement to education policies, programs, and practice.