March 29, 2017 - March 30, 2017
March 30, 2017 - March 31, 2017
April 25, 2017 - April 28, 2017
ISKME Project Manager, OER Commons Services
The Project Manager, OER Commons Services will oversee the schedule and development of OER Commons Microsites and Hubs. Initially, the person in this role will spend approximately two-thirds of their time on developing new features and customization for an existing OER Commons Microsite implementation. This role is client-facing, with client based in the Middle East, so Project Manager must be available for international web-based meetings that meet the needs of the client.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, OER Products and Services, the position will be responsible for maintaining the deliverable schedule, ensuring all project work is signed off by key stakeholders, any issues are resolved and all feedback is noted so that the work improves.
- Project planning: Schedule and facilitate planning meetings, develop work plan, and timeline.
- Client interactions: Run weekly time-zone appropriate calls with client, manage client relationship, document and distribute related meeting notes.
- Status reports: Provide weekly status reports to the client.
- Assign developer tasks: Using JIRA ticketing system, accurately describe, assign, and track developer work.
- Cross-functional team management: Work with other team members to ensure the product is developed efficiently, on time, and on budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic desirable)
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
- An understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Keen organizational skills
- Confidence to drive a team in order to get the best results for a project
Please email email@example.com. Include your cover letter, resume, and any links that would help us understand the work that you have done.
ISKME is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
ISKME is an independent, education nonprofit whose mission is to improve the practice of continuous learning, collaboration, and change in the education sector. Established in 2002, ISKME conducts social science research, develops research-based innovations, and facilitates innovation that improves knowledge sharing in education. Based in Silicon Valley’s Half Moon Bay, California, ISKME supports innovative teaching and learning practices throughout the globe, and is well-known for its pioneering open education initiatives. ISKME also assists policy makers, foundations, and education institutions in designing, assessing, and bringing continuous improvement to education policies, programs, and practice.